Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Cobol/DB2 Programmer
Location: Kansas City, MO (Need Local Only)
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Rate: ALAP

Our client is looking for a Cobol/DB2 Software Engineer opportunity in Kansas
City, MO

Please respond with LOCAL candidates to Missouri or near by States

Position Details:
The Sr. Software Engineers will be working on new development projects that are
estimated at 500 hours each. Projects will vary from software development and
enhancement to the integration of third party products. The position will be
responsible for all aspects of software development. The accountabilities
outside of design and development will include: analyzing and specking code
code reviews unit testing adherence to company specific IT standards completion
of all necessary documentation.

Required Skills and Experience:
COBOL, DB2, CICS (needs to be transactional in a near real-time environment),
JCL, Endeavor 3+ years of recent experience as a contractor Strong written and
verbal communication skills

Desired Skills and Experience:
Debugging experience using Xpeditor
Experience with Adabase