Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: PPM Architect (Project Portfolio Management)
Location: Murray Hill, NJ (Need Local Only)
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Rate: ALAP

Candidate MUST START MONDAY JUNE 1'ST!!!!!!!

(Position #1 PPM Technical Architect (project portfolio management) They use
HP's PPM tool which is called Mercury PPM. They will look at other PPM tools

Multiple years of experience in PPMC configuration, design, custom development.

PPMC SME, 8 - 10 years Java experience

1.        PPM (Project and Portfolio Management ) Configuration They use
Mercury PPM,but any PPM tool experience they will consider!!!
2.        Develop customized interfaces to and from PPM application
3.        Able to make good design choices as these can influence the stability
& performance of the interface logic
4.        Develop custom Java portlets - to allow users or tech support to kick
off custom processes, like recurring data uploads, data modifications, etc.
5.        Requires experience Java developer, approximately 5 years experience
with java portlets and webservices.

Skills Required:

1.        2 to 5 years programming experience
2.        At least 2 years PL/SQL experience (MS/SQL developer with equivalent
experience)
3.        At least 1 developer with 5 years minimum PL/SQL
4.        Experienced Java developer - 5 years experience with java portlets
and web services
5.        PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) Configuration experience

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|