Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Systems Architect

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 2 Months

Rate: ALAP

Need local candidates only...

Job Duties:  Works collaboratively across teams (Network Operations, Software
Development, Software Architecture, and Infrastructure Engineering) to ensure
that the architecture and design implemented is supportable, reliable, and
efficient and meets the Operational requirements for Performance and
Availability.

      Education Level:
     Technical Certification

     Undergraduate Degree

     High School Diploma or Equivalent

      Network Architecture:
     LAN

     Internet

     WAN

Request Notes:   Required: IP Video Conferencing Experience Polycom, and
Microsoft OCS

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|