Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Fusion/Siebel System Admin

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: ALAP

Need local candidates only...

Job Duties :  Performs at the highest technical\functional level in all phases
of systems administration, analysis, and development activities., Works within
various development\test\staging\production environments and interfaces with
numerous IT groups and functions to effectively implement and continually
develop\enhance the Enterprise Search System., Creates appropriate
documentation in support of Medtronic requirements for validated systems.

Request Notes:   Principal Administrator This position's primary responsibility
provides Fusion (SOA) application administrator support within the Siebel
programs for various projects and environments, including monitoring,
troubleshooting, tuning, installation, upgrades, deployment to various
environments. Also provides 24/7 application support on an ongoing basis.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES Conduct system support activities for program
language compilers, editors, system utilities, reporting tools, and database
query tools Troubleshoot performance and availability issues in a highly
available environment Responsible for monitoring, bug fix and resolving
production support incidents Monitor hardware utilization, database
utilization, and system response time Assist in capacity/performance
management, trend and error analysis to determine system changes required
Support, plan, conduct, and/or coordinate the testing and implementation of
systems software Ensure technical and validation documentation is completed as
needed throughout the project lifecycle and support efforts to maintain a
validated system state Responsible for implementation, administration and
configuration of SOA functionality Perform application integrations, upgrades
and patches Monitor capacity and incremental growth adjusting for actual
capacity usage vs. planned usage Deployment of new Web Services (BPEL and ESB)
Installation and coordination of patches 1+ years experience in with Oracle SOA
Suite on Unix 2+ years experience administering applications on Solaris 3+
years experience administering enterprise applications 3+ years experience with
integration technologies Working knowledge of XML, Java, Solaris, general
multi-tier application structure and networking concepts, and Oracle databases
Knowledge of Siebel 7.7 or 7.8 DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Strong working
understanding of SOA structure and administrative processes 2+ years
administering Siebel applications Knowledge of Siebel 7.7 or 7.8 Working
knowledge of WS-Security standards Oracle Application Service 10g Administrator
Certified Professional Experience with active/active clustering using Oracle
SOA suite

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>