Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Principle Reliability Engineer (R&D Engineer)

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 3 Months

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Need local candidates only...

Job Duties :  Design history file review to collect, review, and update as
necessary, risk assessment and Design FMEA documentation on existing market
released devices, Assure the timely, accurate and independent evaluation of
product performance and safety prior to clinical studies or market release. ,
Assure the resolution of all issues raised by the testing. Evaluate field
performance of assigned products by reviewing field data, supporting
technicians to evaluate unusual returns and supporting Technical Services and
Consumer Affairs in responding to customers.

Request Notes:   Principal R&D Engineer, will be tasked with Determining and
documenting differences in flow rates of a catheter with different pumps and
blockages, experience documenting experience using video strongly desired.
Should have experience in micro fluid dynamics, knowledge of flow rates of
pumps and catheters as well. 8-10 years of experience, . Strong "hands on"
skills; good lab skills/practices and LabView experience are essential. .
Working knowledge of statistical data analysis and Design of Experiments; Pro-E
experience for CAD modeling and drafting required. . Complete understanding and
wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts related to
medical device catheter development; knowledge of other related disciplines
ideal. . Solid polymeric materials understanding . Self-motivated individual
with ability to conceptualize and implement solutions related to test
development; work with minimum supervision; proven track record of

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>