Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Sr. "SWIFT" Developer w/Unix Shell Scripting

Location: Uptown Charlotte, NC

Duration: Long term

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

***If the candidate does not have "SWIFT" experience along with "UNIX SHELL
SCRIPTING,"  please do not send resume***

Sr. "SWIFT" Developer w/Unix Shell Scripting

  a.. Perform senior analyst/programmer functions within a distributed UNIX
environment for a CIBT International SWIFT messaging application with multiple
interfaces from various platforms (UNIX, Mainframe, Tandem, AS400, NT) over
various methods(MQ, NDM, FTP, SAMBA).
  b.. Responsible for application software upgrades, production support, and
implementing new interfaces.
  c.. Produce technical requirements, test and implementation plans, and
project task documentation for new implementations or changes to system.
  d.. Perform in a collaborative manner by coordinating changes while
maintaining a positive relationship with team members, external consultants and
vendors, business partners, interfacing application system contacts and
numerous technology services groups.
  e.. Produce and update necessary system monitoring and recovery documentation
as required.
  f.. Follow change and problem management policies.
  g.. Perform project work as well as production support, including carrying an
on call pager in a team rotation, which may require non-standard hours
occasionally.
  h.. Propose ways to continually improve the application environment.
  i.. Able to multitask with more than one project at a time.
  j.. Comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams.
Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
  k.. Delivers informative, well-organized presentations. Understands how to
communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
  l.. Take direction from SWIFT Service Manager Technical Understanding
  m.. Exposure or any knowledge of SWIFTAlliance Access, SWIFTAlliance Gateway
or SWIFT messaging is a PLUS.
Requirements

  a.. Expert level skills in Unix systems and shell scripting. Intermediate
level skills for file transfer methods utilizing MQSeries, Connect:Direct NDM,
FTP, Expect; scripting with perl and awk; unix scheduling tools such as cron
and Autosys.
  b.. Good knowledge of TCP/IP, NFS, Samba, and EAI technology.
  c.. Exposure to Crystal Reports, Oracle and BMC Patrol. Problem Solving
Identifies critical issues with ease.
  d.. Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry
practices when solving business problems.
  e..  Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry
practices and client mindsets
  f.. Project Related competencies Analysis and Solution Definition Design,
develop and execute test scenarios, and full life cycle end-to-end testing &
perform function verification tests.
  g.. Establish technical and functional requirements for the test environment
including system testing.
  h.. Able to think functionally and analytically both from a piece-part
perspective as well as from a sum-of-whole perspective. Participate in root
cause analysis.
  i.. Perform systems specifications analysis, test methodology, test plan
creation, test cases, generating and maintaining automation scripts.
  j.. Setting up the test-bed and executing test cases.
  k.. Execute Quality Assurance, testing & defect tracking process, tools,
methodologies and procedures.
  l.. Conduct full life cycle of system test/verification programs

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|