Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Sr. Configuration Analyst (TFS Expert)

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Lake Mary, FL

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Title:  Sr. Configuration Analyst

Job Description:

We are looking for Configuration analyst that can help us implement and
configure Team Foundation Server (TFS) using Microsoft's CMM model in a
development environment.

Responsibilities:

·        Participate with a small team it the Planning, Installation and
Configuration of TFS in a Windows Server Active Directory environment.

·        Setup TFS source branching and merging strategy for a development team

·        Setup TFS using the CMM model

·        Setup TFS projects with integration to MS Share Point portals

·        Setup builds using the Microsoft build process

·        Work independently to complete all assigned project work within tight
deadlines

·        Document all configuration management and build procedures

·        Follow all department policies and procedures regarding work product
preparation

·        Work with Project Management and Cross Teams to develop plans and
estimates, identify risks and communicate project status

Skill Set Required:

  a.. Strong in Application Lifecycle Methodologies using Visual Studio Team
System and TFS
  b.. Strong experience working with TFS, specifically with CMMI Model
  c.. Strong experience in Implementing, configuring, installing, managing,
developing, and releasing TFS projects
  d.. Strong experience in TFS source branching and merging strategies
  e.. Strong experience in Setup and managed incremental TFS builds, TFS
automatic application deployment, and TFS differential backups
  f.. Strong in developing build processes using MSBuild
  g.. Good experience in managing MS Share Point portals
  h.. Experience in using MS VSS
  i.. Strong communication, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
  j.. Some experience in project planning
  k.. Experience in developing and deploying applications in large distributed
environment.
  l.. Strong in .NET Framework technologies
Position Qualifications:

  a.. 3 or more years of experience in the IT industry

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|