Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SharePoint Architect

Duration: 4+ Weeks

Location: Boston, MA

Rate: ALAP

Start Date: ASAP, even this week if possible

Current location: As close to Boston as possible (NJ, NY, NH, RI, CT)

            - If you can fly your consultant here with only a 1 or 2 day
notice, then feel free to submit

Must have excellent communication skills

Must be a SharePoint Architect as a previous position title on the resume

Main skills: SharePoint Workflows and Authentication experience

Our client is in the midst of tight schedules and inflexible deadlines, and is
in need of a SharePoint Architect to make needs assessments and track current
progress on a SharePoint application project.

This is a Clinical Trial research Application:

·         Windows SharePoint application (not MOSS)

·         Hosted by Rackspace

·         .NET infrastructure

·         Complex .NET and ASP web forms

·         Take on the role as Tech Lead.

·         Assess the current progress/needs and build a roadmap to meeting

·         Review development to date.

·         Work on Authentication and access/permissions for the application.

·         Bachelor's Degree preferred

·         Multiple years experience as a SharePoint Architect

·         Experience with SharePoint Workflows

·         Experience with different forms of Authentication for multiple

·         SharePoint experience in the Medical/Clinical environment is a plus.

This position is slated for 4 weeks, but has the possibility of going longer.

This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the Medical community, as well
as get a foot in the door of a very prestigious University system.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>