Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Business Analyst with JD Edwards exp

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $37/hr Best

Local candidates ONLY.

Must have JD Edwards exp.

Business Analyst to assist in order to cash environment.

Moving from a legacy ERP platform to JD Edwards platform, so expertise in the
maintenance and contracting modules for JD Edwards is required.

Candidates must be located in Rockville, MD.

Position is Contract - Six Months

Ø       Requirements Gathering: Research, gather, define, and prioritize
business needs

Ø       Use Cases: Document system designs with specific scenarios,
alternatives and recommendations

Ø       Prepare functional specifications

Ø       Testing:  Organize, define, and execute test plan and test strategy

Ø       Documentation:  Develop and prepare training materials, work
instructions, user procedures, test cases

Ø       Provide support and assistance to business e when new applications are

Ø       Serve as point of escalation for stakeholders, business units, IT teams
and project teams

Ø       Provide data mapping and data analysis

Ø       Perform gap and impact analysis

Ø       Prepare and document change management process

Ø       5+ years experience documenting business requirements and creating
functional specifications for IT projects

Ø       Bachelor's degree in a related business or technical discipline

Ø       UML, Use Case

Ø       SDLC methodology:  RUP, MS Visio, Clearcase

Ø       Excellent communication, organization, documentation and analytical

Ø       MS Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)

Ø       Strong customer focus

Ø       Moving from a legacy ERP platform to JD Edwards platform, so expertise
in the maintenance and contracting modules for JD Edwards is desired

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>