Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position:Pega Classic Developer

Duration:6+ Months

Location: Omaha, NE

Rate: $40/hr

Job Description:

We are seeking A Pega Classic Developer immediately for our client.  Candidate
will be working as part of a small team.  Developers enjoy working at this
client because of the casual work environment and the ability to work closely
with users.

Job Duties/ Required skills include:
-Gap analysis
- Design Services for configuration changes
- Configure the application based on design services
- Address changes required by CAT testing
- Support any required configuration changes for two-months after turn-over
- Pega "Classic" development skills and experience an absolute requirement

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>