*Title: Sr. C++ Developer
Location: Boston, MA
LEngth: 6 Months++
LOCAL candidates only. Candidates MUST be super strong in C++.
Project Summary and Position Overview:
Project: T1B Engine Performance
T1B production performance project looking for experienced C++ developer
with ‘get it done’ attitude. The project is a 64 Bit C++ in memory Data
Cache with ultra high performance and reliability needs. There are
troubleshooting and performance issues and this is why the contractor is
being brought on board. Initial approval is for 6 months but will most
likely be extended an additional 3 months. The team consists of 5 members.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 9+ years with C++ - candidates must be SUPER strong
Problem solving independently and Analysis, development of code and support
of large application written in C++ and also C# COM communication
- Comfortable with C++ - C# COM communication, Managed and unmanaged code
interactions on a 64 bit Windows system.
- Experience with developing native Windows applications
- Strong OOP skills
- 5-10+ years experience working with MS technologies primarily building
Windows applications (not web).
- Experienced with C++ Memory Profiling tools. 64 bit prefered
- Financial software a plus.
- Good and timely communication skills, important with a remote team
- Willing to follow coding standards and best practices
- Self motivated, meets deadlines and pro-actively gives advance notice when
deadlines won't be met
- Must be able to work independently
Bachelor's degree in Engineering strongly preferred
Windows application development using C++: 9+ years
Software Development using .NET technologies : 2+ years
IIS Data Mining and Performance Tuning
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at