Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for ETL Technical Lead opportunity with one of  my
client's in St. Louis, MO headquarters.

ETL Tech Lead

Wachovia Securities

St. Louis, MO

18 month project

**MUST HAVE FANTASTIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS**

INFORMATICA ETL

DB2

UNIX Shell Scripting

Stored Procedures

Tech Advisor for Data Delivery Workstream

Must Have:

. Advanced SQL and ETL INFORMATICA Tool experience . Advanced data analysis
and data quality assurance skills . Team Mentoring and Development skills .
6+ years experience with production support in VLRDB applications 7 . 6+
years in Data design and development experience . 4+ years Unix (AIX,
Solaris) . OLTP, Data warehouse or other VLRDB architecture and design
experience . Relational database design and development (DB2 UDB, Oracle) .
Batch systems scheduling and processing . Excellent verbal and written
communication At least one of the following are required (more than one is a
plus):

. Experience working with offshore vendors and establishing offshore teams
and processes . Brokerage and/or Financial Services Industry Knowledge .
Consulting experience in Fortune 500 companies

Lead Tech Analyst for Data Delivery Workstream

Must Have:

. Systems analysis skills

. Team player

. ETL design and development experience . Understanding of Data warehouse
architecture and design . Understanding of Data mart architecture and design
. Relational database design and development (DB2 UDB, Oracle) . SQL and
stored procedures . Batch systems and processing At least one of the
following are required (more than one is a plus):

. Experience working with offshore vendors and establishing offshore teams
and processes . Brokerage and/or Financial Services Industry Knowledge .
Consulting experience in Fortune 500 companies

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Informatica ETL

Stored Procedures

Unix Shell Scripting

Relational database design

production support in VLRDB Applications

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080

ro...@trustek.com

9252181845 Work Number

866 294 1314 Fax

www.trustek.com

intended recipient(s)

intended recipient,

message.

printing or copying

prohibited and may be Unlawful.

Thanks and Regards,

*Anil Kumar *

TRUSTEK INC | 1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |
Work: (908)-462-3134/(732) 393-1313 Ext: 106| Fax: (866)-294-1314|
a...@trustek.com | YIM: anil.trustek |