Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Peoplesoft SCM Functional Consultant

Location: Oakland, CA

Duration: 3+ Months

Bill Rate: $55-60/Hr

Title: Functional Analyst - supply chain analytics and reporting

Industry: Health Care and Life Sciences-Health Care Providers

Project Description:

PeopleSoft 8.9 Supply Chain and Financials Implementation - Project is in
development phase

Technical Environment:

PeopleSoft 8.9

Minimum years of experience: 4

Required Skills:

                   # years of Experience

Cognos Metrics Studio,
         # years of Experience

PeopleSoft - EPM - Enterprise Performance Management,            # years of

PeopleSoft Enterprise - SCM - Billing,
    # years of Experience

PeopleSoft Enterprise - SCM - Order Management,                       # years
of Experience

PeopleSoft Enterprise - SCM - Product Configurator,                    # years
of Experience

3-Tier Application,
                # years of Experience

The required experience should be supply chain analytics and reporting, it
could fall under SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft supply chain reporting and data
warehousing expertise would work too. DATAMARTS still required, Cognos a big

Emphasize Business Intelligence (Reporting and Analytics) implementation work
in the Procurement and Inventory functions over PS EPM expertise.

Will be providing support for PS EPM implementation of SCM datamarts and Cognos
Metrics Studio

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>