Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: ETL COGNOS ARCHITECT

LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ

RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Oracle - PL/SQL programming, coding stored procedures, Triggers, SQL debugging
Cognos - Coding complex reports in Impromptu 7, Cognos 8 (Report and Analysis
Studio), in-depth understanding of the Cognos architecture. Unix shell
scripting Java/HTML coding.

Experience with the latest Cognos8 Suite of Products like Report studio, Query
Studio Analysis Studio etc.,

Must be able design Multidimensional Models using cognos Transformer and
Impromptu.

Should also have strong database skills, Oracle, SQL etc.,

Should be able to Perform analytical reviews of business processes, systems and
requirements.
Design optimal models, systems and processes for BI Report Development

Develop advanced/Complex Cognos BI Reports.

Experience with Insurance/Finance Industry is preferred.
Candidate must be extremely strong in Cognos Transformer and Impromptu
(preferrably using these tools on current project).

Should also be extremely proficient in writing Complex SQLs and custom ETL code
(Stored procedures/Triggers).
An ideal candidate would be proficient in the following technical skills
Oracle - PL/SQL programming, coding stored procedures, Triggers, SQL debugging
Cognos - Coding complex reports in Impromptu 7, Cognos 8 (Report and Analysis
Studio), in-depth understanding of the Cognos architecture.
Unix shell scripting
Java - Writing Java/HTML plugins for Cognos applications

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|