Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $45/HR

Job Description:

Responsibilities Include:
The ideal candidate will have a strong background with Business Objects with a
preferred emphasis on Universe and Web Intelligence.

This is a strategic level role for this team and this person will be
interacting directly with senior level business executive stakeholders within
our client.

A strong background with requirements gathering, business process mapping,
documentation, use case and ROI analysis is necessary
Required Experience & Skills
¿ 5-7 years of related experience as a Business Analyst or Project manager
implementing databases, datamarts, datawarehousing and/or Business
¿ Experience in working with business personnel at all levels
¿ Prefer experience from Big 4 Consulting firms
¿ Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
¿ Strong verbal and written communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>