Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle/PowerBuilder Developer

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate: ALAP

Oracle Pro*C

UNIX Shell

*Responsible for analyzing system requirements and translating them to system
*Responsible for creating detailed functional design documentation that
describes changes to applications.
*Responsible for creating detailed technical specification documents for
subsystems and identify integration points.
*Responsible for environment provisioning and setup. Must be able to identify
and fix environment setup issues.
*Responsible for maintaining application code that is stored in source code
control software, which includes creating code baselines and managing
retro/forward fits of code across multiple different versions.
*Responsible for developing code for internally developed applications and
externally purchased software products. *Responsible for writing Application
Programming Interfaces (APIs).
*Based on system requirements, responsible for producing change estimates,
project timeline milestones, and the resources required to complete coding
*Responsible for creating, documenting, and executing unit test scenarios for
all code changes.
*Responsible for resolving code defects found during testing. Must be
proficient in troubleshooting and debugging code to find the root cause of the
*Responsible for supporting the applications throughout the System Development
Life Cycle.
*Responsible for providing support to users experiencing application problems
in the production environment, including on-call, after hours support.
*Responsible for supporting new release implementations during weekends.
*Responsible for mentoring and cross training other team members.

*Bachelor's degree related to Information Technology or equivalent and 5 or
more years of related work experience.
*Previous experience in a Senior Level Developer Role using Pro*C on AIX Unix,
Unix Shell Scripting, and PL/SQL using Oracle 10G.
*Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle, product development
methodologies, database methodologies and system integration (Rational Tool
Suite - ClearQuest, ReqPro)
*Demonstrated experience with Unix AIX and Windows XP operating systems.
*Demonstrated experience with creating documentation relating to: functional
designs, technical design specifications, unit test scenario, etc.
*Understanding of coding standards and documentation protocols as well as unit
testing methodologies, change management and release procedures.
*Demonstrated experience using the "vi" text editor on Unix AIX. (or other
equivalent text editor on Unix).
*Demonstrated experience with performance tuning SQL.
*Demonstrated experience using debugging tools (dbx for Pro*C, SQL Navigator
for PL/SQL)
*Demonstrated experience using source code control versioning tools such as
Rational Clear Case.
*Demonstrated ability to coordinate with other teams to resolve issues (Testing
Team, DBA's, Tuxedo Administrators, etc.)
*Demonstrated ability to utilize common internal applications (Service Center,
Mercury Quality Center, MS-EPM, etc.)
*PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)

*Development experience with J2EE, Java, XML.
*Development experience using PowerBuilder Version 9.0.
*Demonstrated experience with new architecture development including experience
with migrating client/server applications to a web based platform.
*Knowledge/experience scheduling jobs through the Control-M Job Scheduler.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>