Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: C++ Programmer

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 3 Months Contract

Rate: $30/hr (Not Negotiable)

Technical Skills: C++ : Programming : 5+ Years, Test Director : 3rd Party Tools
: 1-3 Years, C : Programming : 1-3 Years, UML : Programming : 1-3 Years, Visual
Studio .Net : Programming : 3-5 Years

Non-technical Skills: Ability to Prioritize, Analytical Skills, Flexible Team
Player, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Sense of Urgency, Strong Verbal -
Written Communication Skills

*Hours Per Week: 40

Work Location: City Center

Full Description: Programmer Prog Analyst -

5+ years of C++ Experience is required.

1 to 2 yrs of Experience developing applications for Windows CE or Windows
Mobile is required Experience working with Motorola handheld computers desired
Knowledge of Wireless components is desired

Prepares Specifications. Participates in design walk throughs. Constructs
applications according to specifications. Tests and documents applications.
Responsible for implementing systems into production and for verifying success
of each implementation. May be responsible for production support of
applications. May be responsible for analysis of user requirements. 1-3 years
experience UML

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>