Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Exclusive requirement will close quickly, please submit resumes ASAP.

Position: Cold Fusion Developer

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 3 month contract with possible extension

Rate: $35-38/hr

ColdFusion 6.1 , 8 - page Development, Application development including
Database Calls, Email, I/O

FuseBox 3,4 and /or 5

XML

JavaScript
XHTML, DHTML

CSS

Image Manipulation using PhotoShop

Basic working knowledge of Unix environment

Basic Database skills