Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: SENIOR PERL DEVELOPER

LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL

RATE: $40-$45/HR

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Only send candidates who are local or who you are willing to cover expenses for
them to come to Chicago for a face to face interview if requested after an
initial phone screen.

We are looking for a very senior level Perl Developer (not a candidate who just
has some experience with Perl scripting).

Required Skills/# of Years:

5-7 years of experience development experience with Perl Development not just
Perl Scripting (otherwise referred to as Modern Perl)

- Experience in a Unix Environment

- Someone who knows Best Practices for Perl Development

- Must have experience in a Test Driven Development environment

- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs.

Desired Skills:

Basic knowledge of Java a huge plus

Ideal candidates will have experience in the financial industry

Moose (Moose is the framework that developers write objects and classes in,
within Perl)