Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: San Antonio, TX
Manager will receive all the resumes submitted on June 5th and will set up
interviews and make a hiring decision by the end of the following week.
Deploying an enterprise plant maintenance solution. In 2004 the Client
deployed SAP as their Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
The core modules, Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Purchasing and Budget
modules were deployed and the next module to be deployed is SAP's plant
Plant Maintenance (PM) will provide functionality for managing work requests
(work orders), equipment, and facilities (buildings and grounds).
The PM implementation will bring about consistent methods for scheduling
routine maintenance, repairs, preventive maintenance, and projects.
PM also provides users with real-time costing of work orders and integrates
with SAP FI, HR/Payroll, and MM modules.
We are looking for two (2) business analysts to conduct a 12 week business
process assessment of the current work order management process throughout
city departments. This business process will be used to determine the
requirements for immediate business process changes and identify the
requirements for implementing the SAP Plant Maintenance Module. The selected
individuals will be responsible for all aspects of the development,
documentation and deliverable of this phase of the project.
*Minimum Requirements*: Years
- 7 Yrs Demonstrable and verifiable work experience in leading business
process reengineering, strategic planning, performance management, and
change management initiatives for the modern business era
- 7 Yrs Experience with managing and supervising subordinates providing
change management and organization effectiveness services
- 7 Yrs Experience with process mapping and business process management
- 7 Yrs Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7 Yrs Exceptional ability to develop and deliver presentations
- 7 Yrs Strong facilitation skills
- 7 Yrs Ability to engage client executives
- 5 Yrs Experience with work order processing systems
- 5 Yrs Knowledge of Six Sigma a plus.
- 5 Yrs Possession of excellent business consulting skills, including
data gathering, analysis, and listening skills
- 5 Yrs Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance
- 5 Yrs Experience in CRM integration with SAP Plant Maintenance
1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
9252181845 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at