Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Data Analysis

Location: Irving TX (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

Local or Texas candidates only

MUST HAVE MORTGAGE or LOAN / Lending experience

This position is responsible for managing small-to-large data projects for
Default Business Operations. This includes collecting, validating, and
implementing detail to summary level data environment for the Default
Operations in Real Estate Lending. He/she will be responsible for providing
team leadership for detailed and complete reporting environment of both the
recent and historical information. Responsibilities will also include
partnering with Operational management and Area Leaders to design and implement
the data infrastructure and platform to satisfy business needs. Strong
analytical skills and attention to detail will be needed in this rewarding

Additional Skills: TOAD, SQL, Oracle, Cognos, BI, Mortgage exp...

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>