Please fill the skill matrix
Years of Exp
Development experience in PeopleSoft HR, Benefits or Payroll. Experience
with version 8.8 or greater.
Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools required (SQR, Application
Engine, Component Interface, PeopleTools)
Leading support teams and enhancement implementations
Mainframe and DB2 experience.
Create Technical design, Coding, testing, provide support for system and UAT
*We have an Urgent requirement for PeopleSoft Advanced Programmer Analyst *
*Location : Pleasanton, CA*
*Duration : 12 Months *
*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*
*Position Title: Business Infrastructure, HR/Payroll Systems, PeopleSoft
Advanced Programmer Analyst *
*Required Experience *
- 7+ year’s development experience in PeopleSoft HR, Benefits or Payroll.
Experience with version 8.8 or greater.
- 7+ years experience with PeopleSoft Development tools required (SQR,
Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleTools)
- 4+ year’s leading support teams and enhancement implementations.
- Mainframe and DB2 experience.
- Customer focused.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills and people skills.
*Principle Responsibilities *
- Develop & support new & existing PeopleSoft on-line applications within
the HRMS 8.x module (payroll, HR, benefits, self service)
- Develop & support new & existing SQR programs.
- Create Technical design, Coding, testing, provide support for system
and UAT test.
- Testing? Unit test and support of the system test. Executing
programs/processes using predefined business cases against a test
environment for purposes of debugging code or system testing applications.
Testing and applying patches, updates and fixes for PeopleSoft.
- Documentation - Tasks requiring creation of written documents in
support of system code, design and testing. SOX program change control
- On call support required for large volume batch processing.
- Day to day contact with business partners and functional team members.
- Oversee change control processes.
- Oversee intake work queues.
- Cross functional coordination between other groups within HR/Payroll
- Create and maintain metrics for groups supported.
- Support portfolio operations of the Manager and Senior Manager.
- Assist in maintaining project and application tracking, demand
planning, and financial tracking tools such as RPM (project tracking tool),
AIMS (application inventory mgmt system), MYPT (multi year planning tool),
and ABC (application/activity based costing). Respond to Service Requests
via the Remedy ESS Service Mgmt system.
- Participate in and lead the development and implementation of IT
portfolio and project management and oversight tools. Represent the
Portfolio in cross-functional discussions related to processes
standardization and improvement
- Resolve issues related to project cost accounting & tracking.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at