Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Validation Engineer opportunity with one of my
client's in Stanford, CT headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

VALIDATION ENGINEER II

Stamford, CT

6 months +

Prepares all protocols and reports for validation work, Coordinates all
validation activities by constant communication with affected departments
and personnel; oversees and reviews validation area processes and
procedures. May require a bachelor's/master's degree and 2-5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field ,  Relies on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of tasks, Works under general supervision , A certain degree of
creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager or head
of a unit/department.

Primary purpose of this position is to generate documentation as follows: 1.
For the 2009 DSP Signal Detection project: convert vendor's operational test
scripts into DSP user acceptance testing (UAT) performance test scripts. 2.
For the AE PC Data Collection Form [DSP project]: convert PIT developers'
unit test scripts into DSP operational and performance test scripts. 3. For
the AE PC Data Collection Form [DSP project]: generate new operational and
performance test scripts to complete the validation of the new system and
database. Support project management with additional miscellaneous
documentation as required.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Reviews of Validation