Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Data Analyst

Duration: 3-6 Months

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Rate: ALAP

Siperian data steward. This is a person who monitors Siperian and then works
with manual merge queues and the business to make merge decisions.

The job requires:

Strong Data Analysis

Strong SQL

Experience with MDM- Master Data Management

Understanding of Doctor Data/Pharma Data

Experience with Siperian is a plus but experience with Master Data Management
and working with the data in SQL Oracle is key.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>