Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for ETL Informatica opportunity with one of my client's in
Madison, WI headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

• Minimum 4 yrs of Informatica PowerCenter development experience
• Experience with PowerCenter 8.1 or higher is required
• PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor tools is required
• Ability to write and debug mappings for dimensional data warehousing
• Strong understanding Data Warehouse concepts is required
• Experience with Oracle DB version 8 or higher, and related SQL development
skills, is required
• PowerCenter Data Analyzer, Profiling, and Metadata Manager is preferred
• Industry experience in Utilities or Distribution Management Systems is
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills a must

1 position is needed to support our Data Warehousing team, providing design
and development skills to new data warehouse projects.  Position will
require interaction with business area support staff and Business
Intelligence developers to define and create solutions to meet business
requirements.  Responsibilities include developing data models based on BI
requirements, creating physical database marts to support analytic
reporting, developing ETL processes to populate the new data marts, tuning
of ETL processes, documenting solutions for technical support, and
cross-training team resources as necessary.

Here is an urgent requirement for a client in the Madison, WI area.

Long term contract- 1+ year plus

Inframatica. Must have the experienced listed on the left and certifications
are huge.

Please send qualified candidates ASAP

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Informatica Powercenter Development

Write and debug mappings for dimensional data warehousing

Developing ETL Process

Experience in Utilities or Distribution Management

Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor tools is required

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080