Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: OPERATION SUPPORT TECHNICIAN

LOCATION: CHANDLER, AZ

BILL RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 3 MONTHS

Job Description:

The Manger will do a 30 minute phone screen then make a decision.

We are seeking an Operation Support Technician to help complete a migration
from Control M to Autosys.

Qualified candidates will have the following experience:

* Must have experience working directly with Autosys and or Control M

* Creating jobs and scheduling from scratch

* Production planning and monitoring of batch job processes

* Production resolution and troubleshooting of batch jobs

* Unix, VB script, and SQL Server

* Basic network and server knowledge

* Windows experience

* Ability to work independently