Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Biztalk Administrator opportunity with one of my
client's  in King of Prussia, PA headquarters.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

Please let me know if you have a BizTalk administrator available. Details
are as follows:

BizTalk Administrator – Key Tasks/Requirements* *

¡P         Primary Role: TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SETUP AND CONFIGURATION –
*TEST ENVIRONMENT*

¡P         Estimated timelines: *June 8th – end of June* (Potentially 1-2
week onsite – Week of June 15th /June 22nd)

¡P         Estimated effort required – 40-80 hours onsite + 40-80 hours
offsite.

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Desired Skills/Experience needed:

¡P         Experienced as a BizTalk Administrator in a large/complex
environment – knowledge of 2009 is desirable

¡P         Experienced in setting up Dev/Test/Production environments from
ground up

¡P         Experienced in scalable, high availability configurations, DR
environments – including  Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS) configuration and
support

¡P         Experienced in capacity planning and sizing

¡P         BizTalk performance tuning and troubleshooting experience is
needed

¡P         Experienced in the databases – SQL Server and Oracle

¡P         Good knowledge of infrastructure/Active Directory policies –
security/access control – is necessary

¡P         Knowledge of Best Practices and patterns

¡P         Excellent communication skills written and verbal needed -
Experienced in documenting processes and procedures for upkeep of production
 environment.

¡P         Knowledge of X12 EDI Transactions like 834,270/271, 820, 835,837
with help of HIPPA accelerator 3.0 is helpful

¡P         Sound knowledge of MQ series

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Technical Infrastructure setup

Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS) configuration and support

  BizTalk performance tuning and troubleshooting

knowledge of MQ series

Active Directory policies

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty