Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for QA testers opportunity with my one of client's  in New
York headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Location:        55 Water St - New York, NY 1004

Start Date:        ASAP

Duration:         8 Months -1 Year Contract

Openings:        8 Positions

Skill Set:        QA Testers (1 QA Lead)

Pay Rate:        $40/hr (Corp - Corp) Max //// Lead $45 Hr.

*Job Description*:

These testing resources will creates test cases, develop and prioritize
testing objectives as well as execute test activities and ensure test
outcomes yield the anticipated result and meet testing objectives. They will
need to work within a formal structured testing methodology and testing
tools.

Familiarity with the Compuware’s QA Suite - OptimalTrace, QADirector,
TrackRecord, and TestPartner – will be a huge plus.

At least one of these resources will need to function as a team lead.

The candidates will require the following dimensions in order to achieve the
responsibilities noted above:

Strong analytical skills

Strong problem solving

Strong interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills

Strong claims processing and understanding of requirements definition,
documentation and review

Understanding of testing process and methodology

Proficient at test strategy development

Proficient at test execution and management including defect tracking and
reporting

Able to customize test cases and scenarios for each individual application
and need

MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS.   *MUST HAVE 2 YEARS IN HEATH
CARE & CLAIMS PROCESSING EXP*.

TRI-STATE CANDIDATES LOCAL TO NY WILL GET PRIORITY.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

QA suite