Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Java FrontEnd Developer opportunity with one of my
client's in New York headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Revised requirement for JavaScript / Web Developer.

Location is NYC and the duration is 12 months +.

Rate: $60/hr

Title:

Front End/ JavaScript Developer

Skills:

DHTML/ HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, AJAX, EXTJS, YUI, DOJO, JSON, and Java

6-4-2009

The Marketing and Sales Development Group of a leading Investment Bank is
looking for Front End / Web Developers with strong expertise with JavaScript
and the interactivity that the technology brings to the front end of
websites and pages. They are developing tools and systems for both their
sales team and client portals.

Financial is desired but it is more important that you bring experience with
the various JavaScript technologies that are available today. These include
EXTJS, DOJO, YUE, JSON, and others. Those coming from an open open source,
publishing, media, B to C sites - high volume websites would be welcome.

Basically, looking for Developers with corporate and business experience
with the interactive component of websites using JavaScript.

Required skills:

HTML/ DHTML

JavaScript

CSS

XML

AJAX

Desired skills include (Need to have some of these!) EXJS JSON YUI DOJO Java

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Web Developement

Experience with Java Script

Banking Experience

Interactive component of websites using JavaScript

CSS

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter