Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Network Engineer
Location: Middletown, NJ (Need Local Only)
Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Name: VoEVPN Modernization

Project Description: (What project will the contractor be working on?)
Upgrade end-of-support firewalls for VoIP.

Job Description: (What will the contractor do on that project?)
Design and support installation of VoIP firewalls, particularly replacements
for end-of-support firewalls used in VoIP. Should be capable of doing
independent designs, with guidance from a team leader, which will be reviewed
by team before deployment.

- Must be capable of documenting design.
- Must be familiar with network security and VoIP protocols (SIP, H.323, RTP,
etc).
- Must have experience with Cisco firewalls (Firewall Service Module, ASA,
PIX).

Qualifications: 1) IP Network Security Intermediate Required 2) Cisco firewalls
Intermediate Required 3) Router ACLs Intermediate Required 4) VoIP Protocols
Intermediate Required 5) Hands on - Firewalls & Routers Intermediate Required
6) Network Security Testing Intermediate Required 7) Computer Security
Intermediate Required 8) Written communications Intermediate Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)