Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Business Analyst opportunity with one of my client's
in Framingham, MA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Job Title: Business Analyst with Retail Domain Experience

Experience Level: 7+ yrs

Location: Framingham, MA

Start Date: Immediate

Duration: 3 Months contract to hire

Pay Rate: $50

No. Of Positions: 3

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:

1. Must have 8+ years of IT industry experience, out of which at least 5
years should be in BA role 2. Decent exposure in Retail Industry especially
in eCommerce performing BA role 3. Solid Requirement capture and Requirement
analysis skills 4. Ability to coordinate and run meetings independently

5. Good presentation skills - present up to VP level 6. Business process
future state definition and documentation 7. Update PM on progress, issues,
roadblocks on respective work tracks 8. Ability to form working
relationships with related departments (IS, business, Usability group etc)
on the client side 9. Sensitivity to project schedule 10. Ability to
identify process dependencies across tracks and work with other BAs on
agreeing to the dependencies 11. Ability to work with Usability group in
fine-tuning front-end design and functionality flow 12. Expertise in Use
Case writing and Knowledge of UML

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.       Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Retail Industry with Ecommerce

Case writing

Requirement analysis

Rohit Shetty