Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Performance Analyst/Tester

Location: Omaha, NE

Duration: 6-9 Months

No of Openings: 2

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

We have two immediate openings for Performance Analyst/Tester with QA process
experience.  Please do no submit functional testers.

Must have skills: QA Lead + Performance Testing (LoadRunner8.2) + Test Plans+
Test Cases

Experience required in QA is 12 + and experience required in Load Runner is 5
to 7 +

Note: We currently have two candidates working at the client site and we can
get an interview for the right candidate, we will pre screen all the candidates
before we present them to the client.

The role of Performance Engineer (PE) is responsible for (a) designing,
creating, and executing performance benchmarks and (b) for identifying root
cause of performance defects.

Responsibilities include:

 Work with engagement leads to design benchmarks that measure the degree that
an application can meet its performance requirements.

 Create test harnesses and post processing software required to execute the
benchmark and summarize performance and resource demand statistics.

 Create benchmark run books and train Performance Testers in how to execute it.

 Execute benchmarks

 Ensure the integrity of work performed by Performance Testers

 Translate raw data into graphs and charts that answer the questions posed in
the engagement objectives.

 Assist the Engagement Lead in assembling tests plans and results documents.

 Assemble test designs documents with in-depth details

 Ensure the integrity of all information presented to the client.

 Be able to quickly identify a short fall in CPU, disk IO bandwidth, memory, or
network IO bandwidth on Linux, Windows, and Solaris.

 Be able to use performance counters to assist in root cause analysis of
performance defects (both production and during benchmarking) for Linux,
Windows, Solaris, and Java.

Required Skills:

 This role of specialization:

 Man-machine interface simulation.  This requires experience in GUI oriented
benchmark tools such as Load Runner, LISA or in-house developed.

 Machine-machine interface simulation.  This requires experience writing custom
benchmark tools in non-garbage collecting languages such as C or C++.

# of Years Required:

  10 years of experience performance engineering process

Preferred Skills:

In depth understanding of performance engineering methods and tools

Excellent verbal and technical writing skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>