Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Ariba Application Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Dallas, TX (Need Local Only/ F2F is Required)

Rate: $50/hr

Minimum 3-5 years experience with Ariba Application Development - specifically
integration and customization coding within the Buyer Module.

Candidate must have experience with the following within Buyer:

1. CSV File Channel

3. Condition/Action

4. Rule set coding.

ACM experience would be a plus.

Project Management:

Support the organization's project management policy, practice, and methodology.

Provide timely and accurate progress information to project status reports.

Problem Solving:

Analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium complexity.

Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.

Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments.

Systems Development Engineering:

Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business problems
according to user specifications and assist in developing detail program

Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate.

Testing / Deliverable Quality:

Participate in system and acceptance testing.

Test and implement system components using techniques that preserve system

Production Support:

Responsible for immediate response to production program problems.

Financial Accountability:

Participate in fiscal management and cost estimate development.

BS / BA, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and / or
equivalent formal training or work experience.

Experience in Information Technology or business environment.

Learning; participates and assists.

Completes tasks under direction.

Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology
obtained through formal training and / or work experience.

Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.

Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.

Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.

Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to interact
effectively with business Customers and technology development and support

Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete
root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide
documentation, and implement small development projects or components of large

Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.

Ability to manage projects using the organization's project management

Ability to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented

Focus on internal and external Customer requirements.

Develop understanding of business processes being supported by assigned

Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement functionally
appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems in
accordance with Customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and
standards. Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution
efforts across technology areas.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>