Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Locals Only...Direct F2F

Position: Linux / Solaris Systems Administrator

Location: Madison, WI (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6-7 Weeks

Bill Rate: $42/Hr BEST

Linux / Solaris Systems Administration with the following skills:

o       Performing operating system installations

o       Troubleshooting system software or application problems

o       RedHat experience is strongly preferred

o       Experience with using Linux in a production environment, not just
playing with it at home.

Basic Shell / Perl scripting experience

o       Ability to read and understand existing scripts

o       Minor modifications of existing scripts may be needed

Networking experience with the following skills:

o       Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and other
internet protocols

o       Experience with host based firewalls such as ipfilter / ipchains

o       Awareness of general security principles for devices placed on the

Other Required Miscellaneous Skills:

o       Proficient in SQL

o       Knowledgeable in LDAP

o       Efficient in Oracle 10g

o       Competent at troubleshooting and analyzing problems

Other / Misc:

o       Team player and ability to follow standards and existing processes

o       Ability to follow established procedures for performing work

o       Ability to document work being performed

o       General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook,
Word, and Excel.

o       Usage of tools (such as Remedy) for problem tracking / recording

o       Previous experience in an ISP or service provider environment is very

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>