Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Need 2 Professional references along with the resume.

Position: COBOL / AS400 Developer

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 4-5 Months

Bill Rate: $44/Hr BEST (Not Negotiable)

Assignment Description:
Develop and test COBOL applications on the AS/400.

Cobol Programming, Online and batch systems, SQL Programming

Additional Skills:
AS/400 skills, COBOL, CL & SQL. Knowledge of ASI and HD Transportation or IS&C.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>