Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: ORACLE/INFORMATICA DEVELOPER

LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA (NEED LOCAL ONLY)

RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 4-6 MONTHS

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY

Job Description:

Contract for a Database Developer to work on an Oracle commission and
Registration system.

This person will work on the production support and maintenance of Oracle
system.

She/he will handle the urgent work orders that are submitted on a daily basis
and provide day to day production support.

Required Experience:

Informatica experience - 3-5 years experience.

Oracle - Writing SQL queries, queries tuning, writing PL/SQL code, general
database knowledge.

UNIX shell scripting - (writing shell scripts from scratch, basic editing
commands in UNIX, power tools like sed, awk, etc.)

Here is a list of the typical activities that this role will be performing:

- Handle urgent work orders

- Work on the data and performance issues reported by the users

- Research system issues and come up with remediation plan.

- Monitor batch processes and take care of any issues

- Monitor all NSCC/DTS and Oracle gateway jobs and take care of any issues

- Provide off hours support during commission cycles

- Act as a consultant/SME for the development team for new projects.

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|