Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $40/HR

Job Description:

PayBase preferred (current environment is PayBase V8 on SQL Server)
- Configuration of the product and file structure, template and rocket
creation, and overall workflow processing in regard to the PayBase application.
Currently use PayBase for generation of checks, Positive Pay files and limited
ACH processing. Working on cleaning up the existing structure that supports
multiple business units and utilizes multiple bank accounts. In the process of
implementing Payee Verification.
- Need someone with "hands-on" experience with application. We do not need
someone from the DBA perspective that has worked with PayBase. A plus would be
someone that has taken an existing implementation and streamlined the process.
- Currently have staff that supports PayBase and are looking to supplement our
staff during peak development periods.
If you do not have anyone with PayBase experience I would be open to talking
with candidates if they have prior check processing/disbursement experience.

Dress Codes: Business Casual

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>