Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $45/HR

Job Description:

Must be coming out of large environment.

There are 2 openings in Livingston and 1 opening in Ft. Worth Texas. The rate
in Ft. Worth will be a little lower.

Minimum Years Of Experience:

At least 5-7 years of Linux administration and support at a senior level.
Should have experience in an enterprise server environment.
Skills/Experience Required:
. Strong knowledge of SLES 9 and 10 operating systems on X86 and VMware.
. Experience with SLES 10 operating systems on z/VM mainframe LPAR, is a must.
. Should have expertise with Veritas products such Volume Manager, File Systems
and Veritas Clusters.
. Solid skills with software installations, security remediation's, responding
to various alerts in timely fashion.
. Ability to run and troubleshoot UNIX shell scripts.
. Networking knowledge with the ability to diagnose networking/distributed
computing environment concepts; understands basic routing concepts.
. Communication, administrative and analytical ability.
. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
. Ability to work effectively with clients and other data processing personnel.
. Ability to effectively follow and interpret documented or verbal technical
. Familiar with general Change Process/Policy.
. Ability to evaluating alternatives and determine the best course of action in
any given troubleshooting scenario.
. Ability to develop and propose solution designs for new OS and Hardware
. Ability to execute general HA, Disaster and Recovery Processes/Policies.
. Knowledge of EMC/Hitachi SAN technology.
. Knowledge of VMware
. knowledge of Solaris operating system
Team Player - Ability to work independently, Customer orientated with good
communication skills and good interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast
paced environment

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>