Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .Net/IVR Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

We are looking for a .Net Developer with IVR experience. Must be strong in VB,
C#.NET web applications. May assume senior architect role, developing and
maintain architectures. Provide vision, expertise and technology-based
solutions in long range planning in the area of systems architecture.
Implementation Engineer/Analyst. Design implementation plans, Test plan
creation and execution in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Team. Project
support, documentation and Vision diagrams.

The following skills are required: Business or System Analysis regarding IVR
implementation Call Center knowledge, experience with Nuance or any other Voice
Recognition IVR platform, Visio, experience in Aspect ACD/CTI will be an added

7+ years experience.

Level 3 plus contributes to the team by providing expert level app development
(very strong VB, C#.NET web applications developer).

May assume senior architect role, developing and maintaining architectures.

Provides vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in long range
planning in the area of systems architecture.

Requirements: ACD Strong project management skills & experience. Strong
understanding or LAN/WAN concepts/designs/etc. Strong vendor management
experience. Strong communication & documentation skills. Strong Telephony
knowledge and experience;

T1 installation, testing and configuration

System Installation experience

Strong understanding of Telephony testing rigor including full regression
testing Aspect ACD application development experience

Basic understanding of databases, SQL and server technology

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>