Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sr .Net Developer

Duration: 4-5 months

Location: Batesville, IN (F2F required; submit local to OH, IN, KY, IL)

Rate: $40/hr

If hired, they will be on site in Batesville, IN 3 weeks and 1 week in Cary, NC
every month

-Must have C# (years)

-Must have WCF experience

-Background in product software or embedded devices

-Experience with N-tiered or multi tiered software development

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>