Very Urgent----- *Salesforce Application Developer*----*face to face on own
required*--MD--------Direct Client

Send the resumes only on **

Salesforce Application Developer

Columbia, MD

6 months

*Phone screen followed by f2f*

Looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant Application Developer with 7+
years IT experience, this role is responsible for leading design,
architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise
CRM solution that supports our Sales and Service organization.

*Required Skills*

   - Architecture and Design
   - Development
   - Administration
   - Operational Support
   - developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
   - SQL, RDBMS experience preferred
   - Data migration and ETL tools such as CastIron or Informatica
   - Strong web development skills including CSS, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML,
   - Financial Services / Retail Brokerage, Call Center experience is a plus

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

703 544 3910