Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $45/HR

Job Description:

Individual will be an expert in Vignette Application Portal (7.3 preferred but
will look at 6/7), DSM, DPM, JSR168 Portal development and
application/production support of existing Java, J2EE, CMA and VAP.

Individual needs to have experience in Design, Installing, Administrating,
Coding, Development, Implementation, and support of Internet and Intranet
applications on HTML, Java Script, XML, XSL, Servlets, Java Beans, JSP, ASP,
EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Vignette Content Management with Vignette Application
Portal - version 7.3, Vignette version 6/7, DPM, DSM, Tomcat 6.0, Oracle9i/10g,
FTP and SFTP on client/server applications on UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows2003

Employer must fund costs associated with an in-person interview (following
phone interview tech screen) and with relocation

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>