Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.
*IMMEDIATELY NEED JAVA DEVELOPER With GIS*

Title : JAVA DEVELOPER With GIS
Location : FLORHAM PARK, NJ
Duration : 12 Months

///MUST HAVE PERSON WITH MS DEGREE FROM US ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY ///

Requirements :
Senior Analyst/Developer with Telecom Experience
5+ years of Web Database Application development experience using MVC
Architecture
Experience with software product development, architecture and engineering
Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Development components
Must have experience developing with Spring framework and Hibernate
3+ years of experience using JSP, Servlets, Beans, EJBs, J2EE, XML
3+ years of Strong Oracle SQL and PLSQL experience
3+ years of solid experience in Unix Shell programming
3+ years of solid experience in C programming
Proven skills in GIS (A MUST)
Sound knowledge in Perl
Extensive hand-on experience developing webservices client and server.
Good knowledge of OLAP and Data Mining systems
Experience with developing web graphical reports using server-side Java
packages (JFreeChart, etc)
Ability to develop graphics images/icons for web pages using Adobe, etc
Sun Java Certification
Oracle SQL/PLSQL Certification
Strong front-end development skills in HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, Ajax, CSS,
XML, XSLT , etc
MUST HAVE USED Apache, Tomcat, JBuilder, Eclipse or JDeveloper, SQL
Navigator/TOAD, Apache, Tomcat, Unix

(Solaris), Oracle 9i/10G for production-level projects
Exposure to telecom network planning fundamentals, especially wireless
networks;
Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with
clients and business users
MS or BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering field with extremely good
academic standing
Ability to take lead developer/architecture role for different systems

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296