Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SQL Server Architect opportunity with one of my
client's in Chicago, IL headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

7-12+ Years of Experience

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 24 Months

Interview Process: Phone Interview, Face-to-Face, Hire

 (VERY IMPORTANT) The Data Warehouse Analyst position should first of all
have Kimball Design skills.  Secondarily they must have SQL Server SSIS
DESIGN AND Development (90% of the Position)!!!!

An experienced consultant that will provide ETL Data Flow Development
(SSIS), Data Mart Development (Kimball based Design and deployment) and SQL
Server Database Administrative services on STT initiatives.

*Services will include but are not limited to*:

  Developing Operational ETL and BI solutions using MS SQL Server (2005)
Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis
Services)

  Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation to Client standards

  Maintenance and development of enterprise data and data warehouse models
using CA Erwin and Model Manager.

  Estimation of work effort for assigned tasks and the ability to develop
and execute work plans.

  Data profiling and cleansing of data

  Design and development of multi-dimensional database structures for
reporting and data analysis usage (drill trough)

  Design and development of BI data resynchronization processes for
distributed data environments

*Responsibilities include*:

Assistance in analyzing the operational and ad-hoc data reporting
requirements, data source identification and consolidation into data marts,
gathering business analytical requirements

The Database Administration responsibilities include deployment, monitoring,
maintenance, and performance tuning of data objects.

Development, Integration, Performance Testing, Quality Assurance and
Production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability

This individual is also responsible for developing, implementing, and
overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and
availability of STT databases and their accompanying software.

Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on
multiple tasks/projects without frequent supervision

Strong written and verbal communication skills, team player, attention to
detail

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.       Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

SQL Server SSIS DESIGN AND Developmen

ETL Data Flow Development (SSIS

Data Mart Development (Kimball based Design and deployment)

SQL Server Database Administrative services on STT initiatives

Performance Testing, Quality Assurance

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter