Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java Developer with AMDOCS

Location: Middletown, NJ

Duration: 10+ months

Bill Rate: $35-40/Hr DOE

Project Name:

Project Description:

INSTAR is AT&T's Network Database of Record for network inventory and
assignments of network assets to customers and services. INSTAR is a 3-Tiered,
Web based, distributed object software architecture solution comprised of a
collection of software components that promotes software re-use. INSTAR is
fundamentally important to AT&T's Business IP Operations and is an integral
part of Capacity Management, Network Design, Maintenance, Ordering and
Provisioning Processes

Job Description:

Lead a team of developers in the architecture and design of projects needed for
network evolution projects.

Contractor will be expected to accurately enter time in CMPM

Skills Inventory

1) AMDOCS - Cramer          Expert             Required

2) Java                                     Expert             Required

3) Oracle SQL                   Intermediate         Required

4) Database Modeling      Intermediate         Required

5) AT&T IP/Data Network Intermediate     Desired

6) Development tools Entry Level                 Required

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>