*We have an Urgent requirement for J2EE Engineer *
*Location : South Denver, CO *
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*
*Job Description: *
We currently have a need for 2 J2EE Developers that will be part of a
software development engineering team responsible for analyzing, designing,
developing, integrating, testing, implementing and documenting new and
existing application software programs.
* Responsibilities: *
- Provides software development expertise in developing a cross-service
system for our client.
- Will analyze requirements, designs and develop software applications in
client/server environments and Web deployed applications.
- Interacts with end users to gather requirements and scope the systems.
- Participates in Unit, Integration, and system test procedures.
- Document final program and develop user instructions, software/hardware
requirements, program input/outputs and execution/installation steps.
- 6-10 of Java/J2EE Development experience
- 3-6 years of experience developing and hosting Web Services and
implementation of WS-Security
- 2 years of experience with ALSB and ALBPM
- 2-4 years of experience with Oracle 9i/PL/SQL and JDBC
- UNIX and UNIX Shell Scripting
- CVS, Subversion and Eclipse
- Strong problem solving skills
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
*Thanks & Regards *
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at