Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: HIPAA Risk Analyst

Location: Washington DC

Duration: 3+ Month Contract

Rate: $40-45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Process Risk Analyst --HIPAA
1. If there is any time available due to the delay in the start of a project,
delay during a project, or other interruption in a project, the consultant will
be applied to (1) another project, (2) support work not being done due to an
open FTE positions, or (3) help develop time gap between requirements
development and the releases.

Perform the following activities in support of this project:

·         Assist in and/or interview process owners on their processes,
recording notes that depict aspects of the process, such as, internal and
external participants, data flow, internal controls, artifacts produced, tasks
and processing sequence.

·         Documenting process flows and descriptions, in Visio, making sure to
capture appropriate detail for each level of process flow.

·         Analyze the process to determine if there are any gaps in the
information given to ensure completeness of whats documented. In addition to
the analysts own conclusions, this includes reviewing documentation with the
process owners, getting feedback, and revising the flows.

·         Analyze processes for potential control risks using generally
accepted risk control frameworks, particularly COBIT 4.0. Select appropriate
control objectives from recognized risk control frameworks, such as COBIT 4.0,
and pre-populate risk control matrices with the control objectives, potential
risks, and actual controls gleaned from the process owner interviews. Assist in
and/or lead review with process owners to get feedback.

·         Populate a generic inventory format, by setting up a spreadsheet or
simple MS Access database to capture meta data on each information inflow or

·         Populate the inventory from existing diverse spreadsheet inventories
that exist and/or additional interviews with process owners and members.
Coordinate among process members for other inventories.

·         Document the process and templates necessary to go through the risk
assessment process described in the previous bullets.

·         Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for the
management team, based on a template that would be created by the program

·         Generate a weekly Status Report.

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills.

·         Strong customer skills with internal and external customers.

·         Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.

·         Strong process analysis skills.

·         Strong process documentation skills.

·         Demonstrated business analysis experience.

·         Strong internal control orientation and risk analysis background.

·         Demonstrated experience working with COBIT or other generally
accepted risk or control framework.

·         Demonstrated experience showing understanding of HIPAA Privacy Rule.

1. Microsoft Suite, including Visio (mandatory) and MS Access (desirable).

Bachelors Degree

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>