Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Genesys IVR Developer

Location: Lansing, MI

Duration: 2 months (possibly longer)

Bill Rate: $40/Hr (Not Negotiable)

Project Description:

Custom development/modification of welfare application to meet client's needs;
no managers...only neck-deep coders and administrators tenured at minimum 5

Technical Environment:

 - Must have 4 to 5+ years of IVR Development

 - Must have experience working on designing and development of JSP based J2EE
IVR Applications.

 - Must have experience to write interfaces between JSP based VoiceXML
application and EJB based Back-end.

 - Must have Genesys GVP experience

 - Must have Multi-Lingual Experience

 - Must have VAR (Voice Application Reporting) Experience

 - Must have experience with calling EJB backend

 - Must be able to implement, deploy and manage a J2EE Based Java application.

 - Must have good experience with VXML.

 - Must possess the ability to translate requirements into a well architected
and integrated IVR solutions.

 - Must have Java background and scripting skills on windows/Unix. Application
development (Java, EJBs, VXML, Web services, JavaScript, Grammars, XML, Nuance)
and Databases (Oracle).

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>