Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP Functional Consultants

Location: Irving, TX (Local / Texas candidates preferred)

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

·        Functional SAP Consultants needed

·        10+ openings

·        Duration:  6 months

·        Rate:  Open

·        Candidates:  Local / Texas candidates preferred.  However, will accept
resumes from anywhere in US

Client has asked us to start looking for candidates as they are releasing 10+
requirements this week. They have asked we focus on quality not price. We need
to get as many candidates in the loop before it comes out on the system. Here
is the information that we have been given:

  a.. 7+ years of experience
  b.. Industry experience a must - (Steel, Recycling, Process Manufacturing,
Warehousing, Mills)
  c.. Experience in a global multi-language and multi currency environment
  d.. Multiple implementations
  e.. These are modules they are looking for experience with: Sales and
Customer support, Materials Management, Financial mgt, Human Capital, Some

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>