Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Financials Functional Consultant

Location: Atlanta, GA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $35-40/hr BEST (Not Negotiable)

·         The ideal candidate must demonstrate following abilities

·         Configure the financial and accounting modules of Oracle EBS
applications release 12 including AP, AR, GL, FA, Inv, Costing, Intercompany,
AGIS, SLA, Cash mgmt, iexpense

·         Prior experience with project accounting and project manufacturing
modules is a plus

·         Experience with financial roll-out for multi-national organizations

·         Have good understanding of the GAAP and HKFRS reporting standards and
best practices

·         Participated in at least 2 complete Oracle EBS applications

·         Develop functional and technical design specifications for Report,

·         Customization and Extension objects, testing and supporting the

·         Clear understanding of Oracle EBS applications tools, features,
functions and processes

·         Participated in COA design, financial consolidation,
translation/revaluation processing and financial modules rollout

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>